I. How We Collect Info
- We Do Not Collect Personal Information
Personal Information includes your name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, geographical location, the information you stored on your device, and the information to identify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
- Non-Personal Information
- Session and Available Data：
“Session and Available Data” refers to data information relevant to connections and services that you provide to us when you use an application, service or website, including but not limited to, when you use our applications, services or websites. Session and Available Data includes information related to connection requests, server communication and data sharing, including network testing, quality of service, date, time, and place / location. Gathering of information as described below, we may also gather Session and Available Data. Please note that Session and Available Data does not include any personal information, nor does it include any content that you might use applications (such as photo, storage, camera, calendar etc.), services, or website to send or share.
- Log Data:
This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Services, pages of our Services that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Services, access times and dates, unique user device serial number, IP address, and other statistics.
We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services and the Services’ technical administration, to increase our Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Services to our visitors’ needs.
- Google and Facebook Analytics
We may use Google Analytics, Google Firebase and Facebook Analytics to collect information about use of the Services. Google Analytics, Google Firebase and Facebook Analytics collect information such as how often users visit the Services, what activities do they do when they visit the Services, and what are the locations when they login the Services. We only collect aggregate information through Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics, for the purpose of copyright royalty calculation, marketing event implementation, and tailored service provision for users in specific territory. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PRACTICES EXPLAINED IN THIS SECTION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR USE THE CALENDAR PLANNER SERVICES; OR, DELETE THE APP FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND TERMINATING ALL OTHER USES OF THE SERVICE, IF YOU ALREADY HAD REGISTERED WITH OUR SERVICE.
- Google User Data
Calendars’ may use information received from Google APIs to provide calendar related service. Calendars’ use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. We may receive information about notifications, creations from Google APIs, as well as in the process of event syncing with Google. Information related to events, together with any access information is stored on your device.
- User Feedback:
We may collect feedback from you on issues that you report to us, a feedback log, and any email addresses that you provide to us. This information will be used to help us better understand any problems you encounter as well as to allow us to contact you.
II. How We Use Collected Info
- Personal Information – Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in any way
- Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
- For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
- To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
- For the Further Development of our products and service – We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes
III. How We Share Your Information
- We use third-party service providers to help us with various operations, such as payment processing, email automation, website and app diagnostics, analytics, and others. As a result, some of these providers may process your information. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may provide paid products and/or services in our products. In this case, We utilize Apple and Google to process all financial transactions.
- We may use third-party service providers to show you advertisements to help support and maintain our services.
- We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our services.
- We provide optional functionalities which allow you to sync your contents to your iCloud or Google Drive.
We value your trust in providing us your information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Child Usage Restrictions
THE BETTERAPP TECH SERVICES ARE NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE UNDER 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the BetterApp Tech Service to children under 13.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a California resident, you can implement your rights as provided in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Third Party Websites and Services